Sunday, July 15, 2018

Fall 2018 - ENROLLING NOW!

Wow!  What an incredible summer it has been at Reach for the Stars Tutoring!  I am so, so proud of each of my students for working so hard, during summer vacation, to prepare for the next school year. Lots of new faces have joined the Reach for the Stars Tutoring Family over the summer.  I am so excited to see all my students make a smooth transition to their next grade levels!  If you haven't already done so, please contact Miss Brooke to reserve your fall appointment time as appointments are filling up fast.


1 comment:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.Manhasset Tutoring I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete