Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Summer Enrollment!!

Summer enrollments are flying in!!  Don't forget to call or email Miss Brooke today to reserve your spots!  Remember, Summer Session begins on June 1, 2015!  Summer is always my busiest season of the year, but it is also my favorite!  I love helping each of my students prepare for the upcoming school year.  I can't believe what a difference it makes!  My students, who completed summer session last year, were able to jump right into the new school year and were way ahead of their peers!  Your hard work is paying off Star Students!  As of 3rd quarter, all of the original
2013, 2014, 2015 Star Students are on the honor roll!  If you just started with Reach for the Stars, don't be discouraged.  Keep working hard and your name will soon be added to that list as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment